In Which I Interview Carol Emshwiller

Eric Rosenfield has very kindly posted the video from my interview with Carol Emshwiller on April 18. Thanks to Susan Emshwiller for jumping in as camera operator. The interview was preceded by a magic show, which explains my first, awkward question. I'll embed the video below the jump.

The Carol Emshwiller Project, by the way, is still alive. Now that I've got a copy of The Collected Stories, vol. 1, I hope to post at least a little something about it over there, but I'm not going to have time to do so for a week or two, I expect.




Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders