Jim Kelly on Blogs

Recently, the subject of James Patrick Kelly as a fiction writer came up here, but I've seldom mentioned Jim's "On the Net" column for Asimov's magazine, mostly because I assumed the majority of my audience would be familiar with it (a rather dumb assumption now that I think about it, because half the folks who come here are not necessarily science fiction readers).

But now, after procrastinating for some time, Jim has decided to write about blogs. I've been trying to come up with something to say about the sentence at the end where my name appears beside Bruce Sterling's, but I can't, even though Jim sent me a preview of the column, so I should have thought of something by now. Nope. Still too astonished.

Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders