Linkdump

For your weekend reading pleasure...

H.G. Wells: Wargamer

Giant Monster Blog (from Brian of Weirdwriter)

Trent Walters on I, Robot, with a bunch of links I'd been saving to put in a post myself once I got to see the movie. Now I can move on with my life. One thing Trent doesn't note: Asimov's title comes from a story by Eando Binder, published in the January 1939 issue of Amazing Stories and made into a 1964 Outer Limits episode with Leonard Nimoy.

Hugo Gernsback on the wonders of technocracy.

A thoughtful review of Dozois's The Year's Best SF collection.

Chinese fantasy art

Finally, can you live without your own Monty Python albatross? (via Gravity Lens)

Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders