deadlanguages

I've only had time to read very short things recently, and of the very short things I've read, the only ones I think I should point out are those of Colleen Lindsay on her deadlanguages blog. Colleen is probably better known as an editor than a fictioneer or poet, and her La Gringa blog is known and cherished by many readers. deadlanguages has existed since April, but I only stumbled upon it this week. There isn't a tremendous amount of content there yet, but there are a couple of good pieces, including the story "Parcels" and two odd little "Word Exercises".

Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders